HED LIBRARY SERVICESThe Higher Education Library supports the curricular offerings of Santa Isabel College. It provides an organized and readily accessible collection of print, non-print and online resources to cater to the information and research needs of its clientèle. It is located at the Fourth Floor of the Higher Education Building.
A professional librarian manages the whole unit library along with a support staff and student assistants. Together we ensure that quality library services are provided.
- Real-time, ready-reference assistance and consultation, reader's advisory services, etc.
- Library orientation and tours, bibliographic instructions, and information literacy programs.
Internet and Online Access
- Access to the Internet and Online resources.
- CCTV Camera is installed for security purposes.
Photocopy and Print
- Photocopying and printing of library materials are available for faculty and students.
Online Public Access Catalogue
- The OPAC is a computerized catalog of materials held by the library.